Important Information: Our Disclaimer...
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL protonic.com ITS OWNERS OR SUPPORT PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE protonic.com SERVICES AND ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, HARM TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF, AND REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) UPON WHICH THE CLAIM IS BASED.
- Any and all opinions expressed by the Technicians of protonic.com do not necessarily represent the opinions of protonic.com.
- You agree to use the information obtained from this site and services at your own risk!
- Use of this service constitutes acceptance of this agreement.
- Your use of the free services offered by protonic.com, performing suggestions and tasks identified by our Technicians or by use of our technical information, are at your own risk. Neither protonic.com nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to or use of the Site. While protonic.com attempts to provide free, accurate and timely information on this domain, its administrators, volunteer Technicians, and owner assumes no responsibility for accuracy of information presented.
- protonic.com may change the information on the site at any time without notice. Without limitation, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
- We also assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages as a result of any viruses or malware that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, browsing in or downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this site or any other site linked from this site.
- The links presented from this domain may link outside this website. The linked sites are not under the control of protonic.com, and protonic.com is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site or any changes or updates to such sites. protonic.com provides these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by protonic.com of the site.
- It is protonic.com policy that this site will be a free service to its Clients. Except as identified in the products linked directly at the Online Store, protonic.com is not affiliated with any vendor, retailer or merchant. Specifically if a reference to a vendor, retailer or merchant is made in a Technician's reply to your question it is for reference or illustrative purposes only.
A cookie is a unique text file that a website places on your computer that is ONLY able to be read by the website that places it. Cookies are used for data analysis, they enable a web site to tailor information presented to you based on a your browsing on the web site, and allow a plethora of customization for the you the reader. That WILL make your next visit easier and the site more useful to you. Cookies play an important role, without them, using the web will become a very frustrating experience.